Does Your Partner Genuinely Love You? Don’t Tell Your Friends!

This post was initially posted anonymously on a “no name” blog I was writing. I no longer can sustain having multiple blogs, so I am transferring some of the content here.

couple in the field“Never tell your problems to anyone…20% don’t care and the other 80% are glad you have them.” ~  Lou Holtz

The situation is analogical with happiness and success. Don’t share it too much around, or even better, don’t share it at all.

One of the weak sides of people is that they can’t take someone else’s happiness. Everyone leads their own battle and everyone wants to be happy. When people are happy they want others to be happy too. Usually. There are also people who want happiness only for themselves. They want others to be observers of their happiness and God forbid if those observers take care of their own happiness.

Continue reading